独 立 写 作 预 测
1.Most adults believe that modern children（5-10 years old）behave worse than those in the past. What action parents should take do you think will have the most positive effect on children to help them be have better like respecting and treating others kindly?
1）limit the types of the TV programs and movies they watch
2）spend more time talking with children
3）supervise and monitor children while they are playing with their friends
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
2.People who cannot accept criticism will not succeed working in teams.
3.In modern times, grandparents cannot give their grandchildren useful advice because the world of today and the world of 50 years ago are too different
4.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
The most important characteristic to a successful politician or leader is good communication skills.
5.If you are selecting a leader for a student organization, honesty is the most important to consider in deciding whom to vote for.
6.You have long been friend with someone. If they do something that you don’t like, should you still be friends with him or her?
7.It is impossible to always be completely honest with your friends.
8.Do you agree that it is better to work for business owned by someone else than to work for the business of one’s own family
9.Some people think that we should keep away from others to improve our relationship, because being away from people reminds us of how important they are. Others think we should always stay with others to have good relationship because we can communicate with them more often. What do you think?
10.Modern agriculture methods damage the environment, but providing food for the growing population around the world is more important than protecting the environment.
11.Do you agree or disagree: Company should pay for employees to get university degree? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
12.Some people think that success is most important in their life. Others think that it's more important to be happy when they fail. Who do you agree with and why?
13.Some young people are free in the evenings or have days off at school, which way can bring them the most benefit?
1）to accumulate work experience by a part-time job or volunteering in a community
2）learning to play a sport
3）learning to play a musical instrument
14.Some people like to buy and eat their meals at restaurants frequently, while others like to do this at home. Which do you prefer? Why?
15.Which one of the following values is the most important to share with a young child （5-10 years old）？
3）Being well organized
16.When people spend a lot of time watching sports on television or following their favorite team, it has negative effects on their lives
17.If your friend wants to reduce living expenses, which one would you suggest?
1）Find a roommate that can share the living expenses.
2）Buy the new technology products（cell phone）less frequently
18.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Getting advice from friends who are older than you is more valuable than getting that from your peers.
19.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: One can learn a lot about another person from the books and the movies that the person likes.
20.It's more important to use your own knowledge and experience than ask others' knowledge and experience to solve problems.
独 立 口 语 预 测
1. Describe a job you admired but you will NOT choose it yourself.
2. What kind of strategy do you use to handle an overwhelming amount of work?
3. Which of the following art classes would you be more interested in taking? Wood Sculpture, Painting or Photography?
4. Your community center now offers classes on the weekends for free. Which of the following class you will choose to take? Give reason to explain your choose.
1）A financial course to help you manage money
2）Car maintenance and repair
3）Review of Latin-American music.
5. Your friend wants to study abroad, but he will graduate one year later then. Do you think he should do this or not?
6. The university currently requires all the students to take the physical education course to get graduate. Which of the following choices will you choose?
7. Which of the following do you think the school should build to improve student life?
8. Your local community center wants to add some new workshops or programs for children. Which of the following do you think would be the most beneficial for children’s development?
1）Art craft workshop
9. If your school wants to stop investing the following clubs, which one do you suggest they choose?
10. Which of the following volunteer work would you like to do?
1）Clean the park
2）Clean the driveway
11. What are the advantages and disadvantages of expelling students from their school, if they are caught cheating in exams？
12. Final is coming, and your friend often oversleeps and misses the class. Will you help your friend to study while you also have a lot of exams?
13. Which of the following do you think is the most important quality for an employee?
1）Performance during the interview
2）Previous work experience
14. Which of the following qualities do you think is the most important for business leaders?
1）Outgoing and friendly
15. Your friend plans to open a restaurant, what advice do you have for him?
16. What should parents do to help their kids to develop money management skills?
17. Your school decides to use electronic newspapers instead of paper ones. Talk about the advantage and disadvantage of this decision.
18. Things always change in an unexpected way. Please describe a thing you have recently done that, ten years ago, you never imagined you would do.
19. Your friend wants to come to your country and what things do you suggest him doing and not doing to be polite and respectful?
20. If the government wants to invest in the following fields, which one do you think is the most worthwhile?
1. Do you agree or disagree: people should always tell the truth?
2. Do you agree that parents put more pressure on students than ever before?
3. Agree or disagree: technology devices distance people far more now than before?
4. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that the most important class can't be learned in the classroom?
5. Some people like to share their thoughts through publications like newspapers and blogs, others prefer to only share them with friends. Which one do you prefer?
6. Would you prefer a job that has a lot of business trips or one that you can stay in one place?
7. Which do you think is better? Deciding on your major before entering college or after taking some courses?
8. Some teachers think that it is important for students to sit in assigned seats, that is, to sit in the same place every day in class.Other teachers think that students should be allowed to choose where they will sit, and they allow them to sit in different seats on different days. Which do you think is better? Explain why.
9. Which one would you prefer? Go to a college in your hometown or go to a university in a new town?
10. Do you agree or disagree that it is important for young people to learn skills like cooking, sewing and caring for others?
11. Some students prefer to do things which they are good at. Some students force themselves to do what they are not good at? Which do you prefer? Why?
12. Imagine that you have been accepted by two different universities. One university is well-known for its excellent academic program, but it’s expensive; while another is less well-known, but has offered you with scholarship to pay for your intuition fee. Which university would you prefer, explain why.
13. Someone choose to work in a small company or organization with a few workers. Others prefer to work in a large company or organization with thousands of employees. Which do you think is better?
14. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is a good idea to get a job under the influence of other people.
15. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Business conferences should meet in person instead of using video calls.
16. Some people like to make decisions based on their own experience; while other people prefer to ask others for help such as family and friends. Which do you prefer and why?
17. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents should be involved in the process of helping their children to choose a career. Use specific examples and details to support your opinion.
18. Should students be required to evaluate their professors at the end of the semester?
19. Some people like to purchase a product they like as soon as the product is available in the market; some, however, prefer to wait until the price of the product becomes more accessible. Which way do you prefer?
20. Do you agree or disagree with this statement that we should help our friends only when they ask for help?